Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Laundry Fairy


I am always saying I want help with the laundry, but this is not what I had in mind! I can definitely not load the machine as fast as Harper can unload it!
Quincy had the flu today, so we were home all day. She is feeling much better this evening! I have bleached, lysoled, and wiped everything possible hoping that none of the other kids will catch what she had! Quincy slept all day today, but when she found out that Jim was outside on scaffolding balancing by his ears to finish the chimney, she couldn't resist going out to watch dad! Colin tried to get some photos of Jim's awesome balance, but it was too dark by the time he decided it might be photo worthy! Colin was on the scaffolding too, but said that it made him sweat and shake. He ended up carrying supplies back and forth instead! Just looking at them made me nervous! They aren't done, so before and after photos are a definite possibility!
Colin has started Jr. high wrestling. He reports that the practices are pretty easy compared to his summer wrestling coach's practices! I would guess it will get more intense as the season progresses. He is happy to be back on the mats. I am happy because last year's shoes still fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment