Thursday, October 7, 2010

The last home game


Colin (#36) had his last home game tonight against Perry. He has his last game of the 7th grade season next week. His team played really well tonight. They have improved a lot from the beginning of the season, and are really starting to play as a team. They won tonight too!
I spent my entire day with a new woman from our governing authority inspecting dams. It was an interesting day, as the new inspector is only a couple of months into her job. I had to explain the inspection checklist to her and walk her through the process. She is a great lady, and I think with time she will be awesome, but she was really not adequately trained to do her job. Luckily for her, I have never been shy about telling folks what to do! We are only about a third of the way done, but the rest will be with different inspectors. I will be very happy to have this complete, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment