Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sunset Stroll

Tonight was the first ever Sunset Stroll in Overbrook. It was a night to raise money for Breast Cancer research and awareness. The kid's 4-H club walked, and made a donation to the cause. It is my understanding that there were a lot of participants, so that is great!
I did not get to attend since I had a library board meeting, and I took Cam to his religion ed class...everything always falls on Wednesday evening! Jim had a good time with the kids though!




Quincy was not interested in letting her balloon go! She brought it home instead!
I will be interested to hear how much money they were able to raise in one short evening!
With the weather being as nice as it was, I am betting that it was better to be outside than to be in the back of the library! That's ok though because tomorrow I am going to spend the whole day tramping around on dams, so I will get to have plenty of outdoor time! Nobody told me when I took my job that it would be handy if I was part mountain goat!


No comments:

Post a Comment