Monday, October 25, 2010

Absent

These people all noticed that Jim was absent today:






We functioned without him, but life is definitely more fun and easier when he is here!
Another absence today: I was absent from getting to see our brand spanking new nephew. First of all, he did not arrive until bedtime on a school night, but even if he had been born earlier, I would not have gone because Harper has had a low fever all day and just did not feel good. She is sleeping now, in her bed, for the first time all day! I can't wait to get to cuddle him! I hear that he is an absolute doll!
I got to work today to find that all the stuff that Cam should take to school was on the back seat. So I had to make a flying trip to Carbondale so he didn't get in trouble for not having his trombone etc. I returned to work just in time to have one of our landowners come in a little bit cranky because he thinks we abandoned him. I got that straightened out just in time to have our governing authority bail on me for the rest of annual inspections. Lets just say it was not my best day at the office!
I am sure that tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment