Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nothin' can stop her now...

All these photos were taken within about an hour this evening. This little girlie is living up to her nickname!


She pushed the car all over the house - I don't think we are very far from her walking on her own!
I have said all along that I thought these 2 looked alike. What more can I say?
I did find a baby photo of Madison today - Harper looks like her too!


Captain Destructo should be very tired after all the blanket riding she and Quincy did this evening. I'm tellin' ya - this kid loves danger and I am worried she might want to work as a stunt woman some day!
We had a nice but not restful weekend. Preston and Quincy's soccer team played yesterday, they won, but they did not have quite as much luck today at flag football. They still had fun, and played very well!
All the little girl's stuff is now in their new room, but I still have a long way to go before it will look like a page from Better Homes....but we have time -- and now that their stuff is out of our room, I feel like I am living in a deluxe unit! I have to finish the painting job in Jim and my room - the one I started a year or more ago.
I took a lesson in good management and pawned off the responsibility of planning Preston's kindergarten Halloween party on one of those "newbie" moms who is not burned out yet! Now all I have to do is wait for her to tell me what to do and then show up! Everyone wins - I still get to help, but I don't have any stress or pressure!
Jim finished most of the chimney and removed the scaffolding this afternoon. He did a pretty good job and I must say it looks much, much better. He still has a little tiny piece on the roof side, but he can do that from the roof....no more scaffolding. I know he was really worried about getting done since he has to give the scaffolding back tomorrow. That, and he is once again going to training in Wichita for the week. At least this time I am not 9 months pregnant! I know the kids are not wanting him to go - you know, because I am no fun and all that. I guess I better start my list of heinous chores that I only break out when Jim is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment