Saturday, May 14, 2022

KSU Graduates




















Today was KSU graduation.  Coincidentally, Lauren and Cameron both graduated today in back to back ceremonies.  Lauren was up first with the school of education.  The kids were excited to see her today!  

Lauren’s ceremony was pretty quick.  I believe it was over in just about an hour.   

Since the graduation was in Bramlage, the boys did a little sports memorabilia reading.  

Cameron’s graduation had about 4 times as many kids in it.  They walked  in for what felt like forever.  They also had longer speeches and more awards that they gave out. I was starting to worry that I should have packed a bag.   I’m so glad we got to go out today though. I am so proud of Cameron.  He really had an amazing time at KSU.  It has been so much fun to watch him develop into a grown adult.  

This evening we had a little party for Cameron and Lauren.  It was a fun evening.  I am excited to see what their new chapter involves.   

No comments:

Post a Comment