Monday, May 16, 2022

Wrapping it up














Saige’s teacher has been basically having a party for the last week or so.  Theme days, field days, experiment days, you teach me something day, and I don’t even know what else.  Saige has been having a lot of fun.  The above photo was from community service day, and the one below is from owl pellet dissecting during experiment day.  She was thrilled with her bag of rat and mice bones.  I was not quite as excited about it.  

Saige and Harper both had field day today.  I didn’t attend, and I didn’t see any photos of Harper.  I will say that both girls came home with headaches and were exhausted.  They just aren’t used to being outside all day yet.  They didn’t really have much to say about it at all.  


Lauren and Cameron have a friend who is a photographer.  They had these graduation photos taken. I think they are adorable.  Thank you for sharing Lauren!  
Now to just survive the last day.   Hard to believe how fast the school year went by!   It has been a weird one.  The district adopted a lot of policies with the attitude that we have to move on with life- pandemic is over.   Except the pandemic wasn’t over.  It caused a lot of stress for a lot of people. Luckily, nobody has died as a result of these policies, however I do know a few who were very sick.   I’m hoping by the time school starts we can actually have all of the Covid nightmare behind us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment