Tuesday, July 5, 2022

We had a fun 4th

 










We had a great 4th of July!  We started out our day by sleeping in!  Yea for sleeping in!   We also attended the city’s annual bike (or non-motorized) parade.  Saige and Evie  wanted to participate this year.  They had fun decorating a bike and Saige did a good job helping  Evie!  They made it all the way!   They got a hot dog and an ice cream float!    
The city does an amazing job of making the 4th into a super fun day.  They had the parade, free swim, free food, a free water slide, food trucks, a beer garden and the best firework show for a small town.  I love  the 4th. I know there is a lot going on in our country right now.  I heard some stuff about boycotting the 4th and not celebrating until every American has equal rights.  I can’t say I think this is a bad idea, because I have been disappointed a lot lately.  However, even with our adversities this is still a great country.  Happy birthday America!  I pray that we can heal this great nation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment