Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another big day


Madison took and passed the most important test available to a 14 year old. She got her driving permit today. She can now officially drive to and from school, work, or anywhere with a licensed adult over 21 in the car. Of course, this meant that she had to drive us home today. I got a good chuckle out of the grin on my dad's face as we passed him on the road....maybe he thinks this is payback for teaching me to drive?? For her first time driving any distance on the highway and in town, she did a pretty good job.
Mallory decided she wasn't ready to take the test today. She wants to study a bit more. I thought that was a pretty mature decision. Plus, I am not sure how much of this my heart could take in one day anyhow!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Madison! Come on out and drive my lawn mower! (Love ya... Grandma Nancy)

    ReplyDelete