Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Saturday of injuries, teeth and dress shopping


Jim and Colin decided to do some fence fixing/tearing out at our land this afternoon. Colin called and very calmly tells me that daddy is bleeding out his face. At first I didn't believe him! Apparently Jim had a little disagreement with an old cedar post and the post won. After I got it all cleaned up, it didn't look quite as bad as when they got home and I see him all covered in blood. There is a spot on his lip that I think could have been stitched, but he insisted he is fine. I bet he will be sore for a day or two! I am just so thankful he is ok!
The girls and I ran to Lawrence to get graduation dresses and shoes. I am telling you, I hate to go shopping! We managed to get 2 dresses with accessories including shoes in 50 minutes flat. And because of my great procrastination, we got the dresses more than half off! Madison's dress was on a clearance rack for $14.40. I was so proud!
The girls and I then stopped off to take care of the hogs and while we were there Harper bit grandma...with her new teeth! I swear those were not there this morning! Not one little razor sharp tooth, but two of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment