Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's out for the summer!!!



Preston had his "big wheel day" today. It was his last day ever to go to preschool! We have absolutely loved the Jumpstart preschool! I know he is really excited about kindergarten, but I was a little bit sad as I drove him away from there today! He is so focused on summer activities he didn't give it a single thought! He had a great time playing with his friends, washing his bike, eating popcorn and buying popsicles from his big sister Madison who got begged to come back today for his special day!





Colin and Cam also had their last day today! They are now having a different kind of a countdown - 3 days until the city pool opens!
Colin's team played their first game tonight (Jay - Colin says these are jr high/high school colors for Santa Fe Trail-- NOT for a certain college down the road from here).
OH MY GOSH WHAT A GAME - it was the first game ever played on the new ball field that the city has worked so hard on! Colin's team (The Chick Magnets) was up by 6 runs, the other team tied it up and then a friend of Colin's hit a homer to win by a point in an extra inning. EXCITING game! They can NOT play like that again because I will have an ulcer and possible heart problems if they do!
I am so happy that the kids are finally all out of school. I always loved summer and I am relieved that our morning routine can be a little more relaxed! It is hard to get the kids up when we have been at the ball park all evening...and I like having more time with my tribe anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment