Friday, May 7, 2010

Funky Town


Madison and Mallory had their 8th grade graduation dance tonight. The theme was "Funky Town" which I guess meant that they were supposed to wear bright 80's type clothes. My girls were not too wild about flashing back to their parent's era! They had a good time! I got a kick out of listening to them and their friend on the way home tonight.

Preston and Quincy go to the same preschool on alternating days. They each made me a Mother's day gift - which is so cute. They drew a picture of me on the top and then answered some questions about me on the bottom. I noticed that although I don't remember telling Preston how old I am - he was correct! I must also say Harper! a lot because they both answered that question the same.

Quincy, on the other hand, well she thinks I am 4 years old! Wow! I knew we kept her around here for a reason!


Madison placed 4th at a track meet in Lyndon this week - in the discus with a throw of 51.5 feet. She was excited to place! Her league meet is this coming week, and then she has successfully wrapped up the season.

Jim is in training in Junction City tomorrow for the whole day. Other than Colin's ball practice, and church on Sunday we are home for the weekend. Jim asked me today what I wanted to do for Mother's day...I told him STAY HOME! We have got to make progress on the basement, the cleaning for the girls' graduation party next weekend, and mount washmore that is quickly overtaking the house. It won't be fun, but it does need to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment