Monday, May 3, 2010

she came unglued


Literally. I took the girls (and Preston) to 4-H while Jim took the boys to ball practice. While at 4-H, Quincy had a rock throwing fight with a boy (who we will leave anonymous). Her hand looked awful after the meeting and when she took her bath the glue all came off in a big chunk. Lovely! I did not wish to go back to the ER again tonight, so I have tried my own version of first aide. It took forever to get that thing cleaned and taped up. I hope she doesn't end up with some freaky infection from fairground rocks!


Cam's new ball team had their first practice tonight, and I heard that things went pretty well! Cam is excited about dad being the assistant coach.

Harper is sick again. She gets well for about 2 or 3 days and then she seems to catch something new. I am trying to stay positive and say that once she starts school she should never miss a day since she will have had every disease known to man by then! Nothing is sadder than a sick baby!

We don't really have time for any injuries or sickness...May's calendar is already full of other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment