Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been a great Mother's Day for me! We went to mass and now I am just hanging out with all my kiddos at home. Delightfully quiet and no running needed! We have been working on the basement some more, Mallory super cleaned the kitchen, and Jim took the boys to do pig chores so I could stay home! This is a great day!

I already shared that Preston and Quincy made me a nice gift at school. Colin reported to me that his teacher had them make these cool paper flowers, but he gave his to his 'girlfriend' and made me a card instead (love -right?). Cam made me an awesome needle point on cardboard that says "Mom" and a cool picture frame with his photo in it. He also got up at 6:00 a.m. to make me breakfast in bed- Frosted flakes and milk. He then decided if he woke me up at 6 when I could sleep until 7:30 he would be in trouble...so he put the breakfast in the refrigerator and waited (no chewing needed on the cereal!). SWEET BOY!! I feel so lucky to have such a great kids and an adoring husband (who signed my card and even included our cats!).

I hope that all of you other moms out there are having a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment