Monday, May 10, 2010

Doctor - again


I feel like we see the pediatrician waaay more than we should, he is a very, very nice man, but still. Harper spent the last several days snotting around and being somewhat fussy (although still mostly happy). Over the weekend she started wheezing really bad and sometimes I thought it sounded like her lungs were squeaking. Concerned, obviously about this, we went to see our favorite doc again today. Harper has an ear infection, an eye infection, and her lungs were squeaky, so she is on more breathing treatments. As he was looking her over, she was all smiles. He commented that a baby this sick should really not be smiling! I guess Harper gets her happy-go-lucky personality from me!


We cleaned out the pharmacy and are now at home, where Harper is still all smiles, and wheezes. While waiting on the walmart pharmacy, I bought the paint for the boy's new room. Royal purple. It looked very pretty under the neon lights of walmart, but upon bringing the can in the house, I admit to being a bit concerned that it might be a little dark. The thing about it is that KSU is ROYAL PURPLE...not lavender, and if you go too light it looks a bit girly anyhow! So their room might have a KSU Dungeon theme...??? I am sure they will be excited no matter what!
It was also "bring a geezer to walmart" day apparently. Seriously! I hate that store! Three million people in line and 3 lanes open. I spend enough money in there weekly that they can afford another checker or 2. I also learned that although it takes a gallon of paint to coat a wall, you can also do the job with one teaspoon of amoxocillin and one 4 month old baby. If you like bright pink, it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment