Saturday, May 1, 2010







Kindergarten has been discovered! Preston had a great time looking over the classroom for next year, taking a tour of the school, (not that he really needed one), making a puppet, and taking a short bus ride! He was bursting with excitement when we left! Now we just have to figure out how to distract him about it until August!

We are all having a terrible time with allergies! The minute the grass turns green my boys all struggle to breathe! And I think that Harper is teething - at least she sure is chewing and drooling like a rabid dog! She stays happy though, so that is a blessing!
I am also wishing my friend Grace lived closer, as she is one who enjoys shopping. I have decided that I have put off the graduation/confirmation dress shopping long enough! I am going to be brave and take the girls this weekend to seek the perfect dress! Maybe I can sucker Aunt Amy into going along for the ride!
We have never had a Spot before - I am really liking him - he reminds me of a Holstein cow! And his floppy ears are cute too! Colin very cleverly named him "Spot" - he is nothing if not creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment