Thursday, May 6, 2010

Always the bad guy!











Lately, I have noticed that the world seems to be going crazy, and I feel like I am one of the outsiders who was left with common sense. I told my friend Grace recently that I should become a hermit and just live off in the forest all by myself with no contact with the outside world, because I just don't feel like I like very many people. Last Sunday, our priest gave a very nice homily about how we are called to love everyone the way that Jesus loves all of us. WOW! Great sermon, but how in the world do I put that into use in my life when I feel so aggrivated by the lack of good sense exhibited by so many? And why do I always feel the need to speak up when it would just be so much easier to go live off in the forest by myself? Maybe I am just not a group person? Maybe I am not listening closely enough to what God is trying to tell me? Maybe I should spend more time in prayer and less time at all these group meetings?

I don't know for sure. I know it seems to be a daily struggle for me. And thanks to Father Anthony for making me think about it anyhow!

We have had a really full week. The kids are enjoying their ball season, and I have been enjoying watching them grow and have so much fun! I love the photo of Harper trying to suck on Preson's nose....he was less than thrilled with that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment