Monday, July 3, 2023

fun time excitement
















Evie is staying with us so her mom can go early today for an induction.   We are all so excited!   

I did force Madison to let me take bump pics.   I don’t think she was pleased with the idea, but we didn’t get to do this stuff with Evie (crazy surprise baby), and she says she isn’t having any more babies, so this might be our last chance!   She will be glad I forced the issue someday I think.   

And anyway, she looks cute!   Except for her poor feet and legs - those look like misery!   I think she is ready to meet her sweet baby.  

Our whole day yesterday was spent with all of us trying to make Evelyn tired so she sleeps good!   We swam a lot, played with Uncle Cameron who came up to meet the baby and help out with Evie.  We went shopping for holiday projects and supplies.  And made an atrocious amount of plans for the week!   

Including making a desketty dinner!  


I was thinking about when they called to tell us Evelyn was born.  I was so excited.  And terrified for her unknown health, and happy, and sad that I was so far away.   This little girl has been exactly what we all needed.  She makes life so much sweeter.  She has been a true blessing.   For all of us.  We are thankful that they came back to Kansas and let us have a front seat in her life.  I am ready for all the grandkids!  This gig rocks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment