Saturday, July 8, 2023

T-Ball champions of the universe























Evelyn had her final T-ball “championship” game today.  Her team played against cousin Cyler’s team again today.  

Evie was so excited about her trophy!   She even bit it to see if it was real gold.  She had a pretty large fan club there today - and since we were all there, we decided to have lunch afterwards.  

The lunch was sort of a see you later lunch for Cameron and Lauren, who are heading back to Louisiana   tomorrow morning, and a welcome to the family for Wrenley, who slept through most of the party.   I truly enjoyed having Cameron home the last week or so.  It was nice to get caught up.  I sincerely hope he has a good school year.  I also hope when he’s done with school, he finds a job closer to Here!   I miss him and Lauren.  

This little girl had a big day of meeting family members.  She seemed fairly indifferent.  

I had to work tonight.  It was fairly busy, but not busy enough that I didn’t notice the photo Quincy sent me of this one driving.  Moment of panic?  Luckily I recognized our own driveway.  Never too early to practice driving on the driveway I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment