Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Just Cause I can

 





I mentioned that Saige was on this pretty cool team this summer.  I just got these today, the team photos.  I just love these pictures!  Maybe it is because the team was my favorite color, maybe it was because I am getting old and know the teams I have left to follow are limited?  In all  honesty though,  I think it is because this woman volunteered her time to a group of girls who grew and improved, were given opportunities to try new things, were boosted by positive energy, were talked to and never yelled at, were encouraged and never belittled, and there was no drama, no insanity from parents, and the girls seemed to legitimately have fun.  Saige has a positive attitude and can't wait until next season (where they plan to stick together).  I love all of it.  These photos are just icing on a pretty decent piece of cake!  

No comments:

Post a Comment