Friday, June 7, 2024

The best days are pool days




Yesterday we were absolutely blessed to have a beautiful day, and absolutely no place to go (other than work I guess).  Evelyn asked if she could come out and swim.  The pool is perfect, the weather was amazing, and we enjoyed the afternoon swimming our little brains out!  I love days like that!  I get in the pool almost every day.  I find it easier to clean the pool if I am in there, and I like to do some water walking, and/or swimming, followed by a few minutes of just floating.  Not often do I stay in for very long though!  I enjoyed hanging out with some of the girls, and having a day to just relax! 
Wrenley likes the water!  She was splashing her little legs and smiling!  I love that she was having fun!



Cameron, finding himself with a few days before he starts his new life as a corporate executive, decided to go to Wichita and job shadow Colin.  I think he had fun.  He did say he was exhausted from the experience and from hanging out late talking to his brother though!  I love that they are bestest friends.  Makes my mom heart happy. 






Weird story- my favorite thing to put in pots is Coleus.  I love them.  Until this year, I never knew they flowered though!  I got these from the Pride plant sale.  They are beautiful!  
And now, I must go, because yesterday is the only day we have with nothingness on it!  :)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment