Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finally made it to the weekend!

Yesterday, I got to babysit for my newest nephew! Everything was going really well, and Harper was actually acting like she loved him (for the first time) and then she bit him on the finger. That about broke his little heart! And it made me sad too, he is a real screamer!
He is very sweet, and Quincy and I loved getting some baby snuggle time!




Since the weather has been so nice, Harper finally got some snow eating time in! She liked it a lot!
This morning, Cam had a basketball game. I am not sure what happened to make Jim and Cam both scratch their heads at the same time, but I thought this photo was hysterical!
Cam had an absolutely awesome game! He had a bunch of steals, I lost track of how many points and was on fire in the rebounding department! His team won and he and coach Jim were both elated!

I asked Madison to take photos of the game for me....obviously she enjoyed messing with all the camera settings!
Funny girl!


Harper was completely ticked off because she could not get any milk out of this cup - it has a straw and she would not stop tipping it up! She threw an absolute fit about it! I don't know where she could have gotten her stubbornness from!
After the game, Colin and Cam both ran off to birthday parties for different friends. Jim and I took Madison and Harper to town to look into getting a cell phone plan, and taking care of our shopping. Unfortunately, the cell phone shopping took a LOT longer than I was planning - so now we will have to go to walmart after the wrestling tournament tomorrow....we couldn't finish it today or we would not have made it back in time to go to mass tonight. Too much running! The girls are very excited to have 'real' cell phones now though! They had always had 'go phones'....and that worked ok until they got old enough that they wanted to text all the time. I think this will be cheaper, and hopefully it will work out as long as they don't abuse it! We added Colin to the plan as well, he really needs a phone because he is always gone to some activity. I wanted to add Cam, but Cam was absolutely sure he did not want a phone! I am sure he will change his mind within the next year!
Now we are gearing up to watch the KSU game....I hope it is not ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment