Monday, January 3, 2011

Put your hands down!


For those who might be interested, next Christmas I wish for a very long bull whip. That way I can sit in the back of the 4-H meetings and snap it at my children when they are raising their hands volunteering for every possible activity, committee and event! (notice I am snapping it at them and not on them!) At least they want to be involved I guess!
Four children are now on a line dance team, a couple are on gavel games teams, a few are on the lock-in committee, Cam is going to do a novelty performance and impromptu speaking, the girls are going to help run a chili feed for CWF, and I am not sure that this is even a complete list. This also means 4-H club day will not be an in and out event for us this year! And if the lock-in is a bust, well that would be our fault! I guess this might be how my parents felt when we were growing up, and Eric (or it might have been me) announced to our club that the Halloween party would be held at their house! Payback??

No comments:

Post a Comment