Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to the Grind

Christmas break is pretty well over! We managed to get a lot done today despite having a little too much "help" from one family member!
The kids are sad that they have to go back to school, they were enjoying the late nights, sleeping in, laid back days with no schedule! I was enjoying it too....never having been much of a morning person, it allows me 45 minutes more time to sleep in the morning if I don't have to get kids on a bus to the next town over! Selfish? Perhaps but honest!
Colin had a pretty good day wrestling today. He went 2-2 and got 4th place. I wish I could have been there, because Jim said it was some tremendous wrestling from both Colin and his team as a whole. Its no secret that I like wrestling - never thought I would get there but I did!
Cam got notice about his basketball team and it would appear that Jim is going to be his coach! They are both pretty excited I think!
I finally got my 2011 calendar all filled out with all the kids' stuff - it was a rather large task! I remember a time when all I had to do was put everyone's birthdays on there and be done with it...wow that seems like a long time ago! I am happy that Grace gave me a calendar with big spaces on it! (Thanks Grace). I am equally happy that my kids have all found activities which make them happy and keep them out of trouble for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment