Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!





The kids had a snow day today. They had a lot of fun playing outside! They could not get the snow to pack for snowmen, so they spent their time making tracks, angels, and tormenting Bev's son! I don't think he minded too much since Bev told me that he sure had fun acting like a kid in the snow this afternoon! I hope his boss doesn't find out that he took the day off work and then hung out with the neighborhood children! When I went out to take photos, I realized that Preston wasn't wearing shoes - his came off so he decided he didn't need them! I made him come in to get on some boots, and he went right back out. The idea of running in the snow in my socks makes me cold, I am more convinced than ever that little kids don't feel heat and cold!
I think we got about 8 inches of powdery snow. The wind is supposed to start blowing and cause low visibility and negative wind chills for tomorrow, so the kids have already been given another day off.
(No snowplow men were harmed in the making of this snow day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment