Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spending a day with Quincy

My days with Quincy always bring up crazy conversations that go something like this:

Q: Mom, there is a fire in our furnace.
Me: You didn't do anything to it right, like touch it or stick anything in it?
Q: Mom, I am not a idiot!

or this:
Me: since our van is at Wrench Benders, we will just go eat lunch next door, so pick up the office so we can go.
Q: well is Aunt Amy working?
Me: No, Amy only works over there at night.
Q: then I don't wanna go, and I don't wanna clean your office, cause the food is only good if Amy cooks it.
Me: Ok then I will just go with Harper and meet daddy.
Q: OK but I don't gotta like it.

And this, while looking at curtain rods for the new curtains grandma made for the little girl's room:
Q: Mom! Don't buy that one! It is haunted!
Me: Haunted?
Q: Yep, don't you see that ghost?
Me: No, I don't see any ghost.
Q: well, if you buy that one, I AIN'T sleeping in my room NO more!

We did NOT buy that one! I have enough trouble getting her to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment