Thursday, January 6, 2011

Basketball goober






Colin had his first jr. high basketball game tonight against Sabetha. He played almost the entire B game and really played well. He is very fast - and is not afraid of shooting the ball...but Cameron has decided he will work with him on his accuracy! He made 4 points and got a ton of rebounds and assists. We were very proud of him! The A and C teams both lost, but the B team won. The only game that I thought was very fun to watch was the B team game, but I might be a little bit biased?


I did forget my camera, so when we got home, I asked him if I could take a photo of him in his uniform. I managed to get one that was fairly good, and about 8 or 9 that were typical Colin- goober kid!


The wrestling team hoodies were in today as well. Preston was so excited to get his! They are supposed to wear them to school on the Fridays before they go to meets, he can't wait to wear his to school tomorrow!




And finally, Aunt Jeanne isn't the only one who can hit a clearance sale. This is the dress that Grandma got for Quincy. She wore it to school yesterday. By looking at her in this photo, you would not know that she loved the dress! She was holding up her toe nail fairy money! She does not wake up easily in the mornings, and it is sometimes an hour or more before she becomes human!

No comments:

Post a Comment