Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day Take 2

The kids had another snow day today. Harper was very happy to get to spend a day with her best bud, Madison. Quincy was very happy to get to stay home with the kids rather than going into my office!

It really was not so terribly cold, that I caved and took the kids who wanted to go over to the city lake to sled on the dam. There was a lot of snow, but not much wind, so it was ok sledding weather!

Quincy did not last very long, which was totally fine with me! The boys were over there for a lot longer, and Colin even mastered the snow board!

Cam did not have as much luck, and he was one cold kid when I picked him up...due to falling off a snow board he had a lot of snow inside his clothes!


We enjoyed hanging out together!

And I had a ton of help with housework too!

No comments:

Post a Comment