Monday, January 31, 2011

Days off (again)

There were no sad children at our house this morning when they called to say school was called off due to possible icing on the roads. It really was slick, I know because when I went to work I slipped on the sidewalk. Luckily I didn't fall down!
There were no sad children at our house this evening when they once again called to say no school tomorrow due to us being under a blizzard warning. So far, there is no snow, but they are predicting a foot or so.
There were no sad mommas when the email came to say that my walk through at a dam we are rehabbing was called off for tomorrow! Outside in a blizzard doesn't sound fun to me!
No wrestling practice, no basketball game, rescheduled dentist appointment, no school, no work meetings, whatever shall we do? Aaaah, wait a minute, somewhere around here is that chore list!

No comments:

Post a Comment