Monday, January 24, 2011

Done!



I finished the bedroom painting! It only took me a year and a half but who's counting (this question is rhetorical, Jim). I have 2 spots that I have to touch up, but it looks pretty good. I took some photos that I will post so that you can tell me if toasted coconut seems awfully orangeish, but since it is done it doesn't really matter what color it turned out - done is the important part!
Colin had a basketball game at Jeff West tonight. He played almost the entire B game and 2 quarters of the C game too. He is really fast, and steals the ball alot. The gym that the game was in was very, very small. Small gym and Cameron's loud basketball sideline refereeing does not go together. I thought we might be thrown out! The B team won their game - they are really fun to watch. The C team did not win. Colin made 2 points and had 2 fouls - but no technicals so that was an improvement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment